Monday, September 14, 2015

Soccer

When you start playing soccer it might seem dumb just kicking a ball. Also to play soccer you need strategy. These are some hints to success in soccer.


  • First, you need to learn how to pass the ball correctly, you have to pass it with the inside of your foot.



  • Second, after you learn how to pass correctly you learn how to shoot, when someone shoots you have to hit it with the laces of your soccer cleats.

  • Third, you learn how to cross its a pass but in the air this is very difficult, because you have to measure how much power you need to add.

  • Finally, a through pass its a pass were the person has to run to get the ball, this is a advantage over some players you can also do through passes in the air, but this is kind of hard, because you have to measure how much power just like a cross.

If you use all these procedures you can succeed in soccer, but all you need is practice.


I have been playing soccer since I was 4 years old. I had joined lots of soccer teams in the U.S.. Now I play for my school NEWS SPRINGS. I've played with the school since fourth grade. I've played for four years.We were very close to winning a championship, but we didn't. I'm now in the seventh grade.


1 comment: